Friday, January 23, 2009

Answering E-mails

Hey Tyler, I am glad you enjoyed my book. You read three books already, cool! You are doing well. A lot of young people who email me tell me it was their first book. Keep up the good work!
Do you still own your own business? No, I sold the business three years ago but I own my publishing company, Dream House Press and because my books are doing so well I am doing better in this business that the dumpster one. If it goes to a movie later it will even be better.
How old are your kids now do they work for a garbage company or did they take over your business? My kids are, ready? 40, 38, 38, 36, 33, 27, 23 and 22. I write more about them in Those Oldies but Goodies. No, they do not work for me or take over the business. They did not want it because there are too many headaches with that business.
The night of that party when you got arrested did you hate redhead, because he’s the one that snitched on you guys the cops where gunna let you go if it hadn’t of been for redhead and that stupid car. Do you ever think back on that day? No way did I hate Redhead. It was not his fault. After we got out of jail and got the court documents we found that the big snitch was Cesar's bother, I think I named him Isaac, his real name was Alex, he was in the same cell as Manuel and I when the three of us were together in jail..
What ever happened to Cesar? He has a long story himself. I cannot write it here it is too long. His real name is Hector Padilla and if you look up California gangs on Google you will see he was one of the main people who started the gangs. It you will go back to the 60's where it talks about a pair of shoes and people dieing over the shoes started the gangs north and south. The Internet says he is dead but he is not, he is alive and doing good now..
Where you ever scared when your mother went blind when she had her kids I KNOW I WOULD BE? I do not remember that, I was too young. When my older brother was born I was only 2. And I do not remember after I was born.
What ever happened to your brothers you never mentioned them in the end of the book. Eddie lives in the house on Virgiania. He baught it from my mother years ago and took care of her till she died. He is a very sick man now days. Victor works at a base in UT and is really a higher up White Collar and makes good money.
Tita lives in San Jose and married a very good man. She has started writing now too.
Did you make money of all of these books? As I said earlier, yes, the books are doing better and better every year.
OK, Tyler, keep up the good work in school. Read my other books! You can get them at any book store or order than online. My site if you want or any site.
Art Rodriguez

No comments: