Friday, January 23, 2009

Answering Emails

Hey Pony! Thanks for your email. I am glad you like reading my book. Keep reading because it is good for you! How am I? I am happy but not healthy. The main thing is I am happy! Today I am fine. I have been going out giving talks at middle schools and high schools almost everyday but today I am taking it easy answering emails.
How many sons do I have? I have four sons. One step son who I raised as my own and three sons. My life with them is very good. One of my sons moved away and I never see. My oldest son bought into my house, made it bigger for his family and helps me a lot. My youngest son is 22 and lives with me also. All the other kids are married with kids. I have a very good relationship with them. When ever they have problems with their kids, they try to work with them the way I did with them.
They joke with each other about all the talks they had with dad (me) when they were young. I used to do a lot of talking and asking a lot of questions when they were teenagers to get into their hearts. It worked because they are all good people now, very good.
If I am going to write other books? While, I have four books right now. I am working on another but I do not know how far I will get with it. My health is not too hot. I have to really feel good to write and that has not been the case in the last three years. But I might.
Thanks for writing to me and remember, you have to read my other books! The more you read the larger the world will become to you! And at the same time it will help you with your education. That is so important. That way you can make life a little easier for your child. Work hard in school!
Your Friend, Art Rodriguez

No comments: